Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year Has started

Alright a update, where to start we have now left Utah :(, so sad cause we left behind our family that we love so much. We had a great time while it lasted, thanks Gary and Joanne for putting up with this crazy Lancaster Family. The kids loved to get to know there grandparents again. Daniel got to play in the snow for the first time. We where blessed with another child while in Utah he is 18 and has a rough life, but all around good kid. His name is Rj. Well we left Utah at the end of Nov. and drove 3 days to Georgia where we are now. Brandt started a new career here and now we can move on with a new chapter in our life. We have a nice house
here and loving it. Cameron
started school here, its great he gets to ride the bus. He has made friend in the neighborhood that's a real shock for us cause hes has never been one to go out and find friends. I'm so happy for him. Austin
he is still trying to decide on what to do with his life it changes all the time so who knows??? RJ
has gone in the Marines as of yesterday, I'm so proud of him, he is doing really well. Daniel he is still just being Daniel
he runs the house you know. He is still trying to get the whole potty training thing down pees like a champ but poop not so well. Well we also have to new members in our fun little family we have Smokey
a kitten Austin rescued from getting ran over, and then we have Kannon a dog
we rescued from the pound. Oh there's me right I'm good just trying not to pull out all my hair and take care of this family and keep a clean house impossible. But hey I try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sweetie, You seem to be doing a great job. Yes, you have your hands full but you are doing good. Take some "me" time here and there and the troubles of life get smaller. Keep your eyes on the Lord and all your troubles will grow dim! The Lord has a way of making things better and inspiring us just how to do that which we need to. I always ask him "how should I do this" and "how can I do that, show me the way and strengthen my arms, guide my hands & ordain my steps." He has never failed me even once! ~Hugs, Aunt Renee

Daniels first birthday pictures

Daniels first birthday pictures

Cameron Soccor 2008

Cameron Soccor 2008

Austin 08-23-08

Austin 08-23-08