Trip to Hawaii
-
Toni and Andre were taking their vacation in the New York City area and
didn't think the girls would particularly like the lonnng flights to and
back and a...
15 years ago
All Because two people fell in LOVE!!!
4 comments:
Wow, that is unbelievable! I'm not looking forward to that, no fun. I'm glad you guys were kept safe.
Oh my heck. When I talked to you yesterday you said it had been raining a lot, but who would have thought you would have a flash flood. Glad that everyone is okay and that it didn't bother you guys, other than the PT Cruiser.
Wow, that is something to see! Guess it isn't Hawaii vacation time this week!
Um, yeah, you're not kidding about the rain. I have never seen so much rain water in my entire life. It makes the snow storm we got today seem mild in comparison!
Post a Comment